Currently the site contains shops, offices and workshops in buildings which for many years have not seen the attention they deserve.
We believe the proposals from architects Allford Hall Monaghan Morris (AHMM) for the combined sites will make major improvements and create a great place for people to live and work as well as a better and more welcoming local environment.
Our plans include:
- Significantly enhanced public realm and a new pedestrian thoroughfare between Gray’s Inn Road and Mount Pleasant
- A combination of sensitive refurbishment and new buildings of outstanding architectural quality
- A range of flexible work spaces comprising offices and units of different sizes
- 15 new homes
- Active frontages and shop-fronts on Gray’s Inn Road, highlighting the entrance to the site
- The creation of jobs during construction and once the development is completed via a significant uplift in employment floorspace
- A sustainable design incorporating 135 cycle spaces